Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sunday, November 7

Sunday, November 7 - Went to Mom's church. Had dedication services for new altar. Then went to Patty's for dinner. Bob and Mary came over. Hope Bob someday will feel the same about me as he used to.

Monday, November 8 - Marv and I wrote checks and paid all our bills for the month. Then I went and got a permanent. Real good one, too.

Tuesday, November 10 - Bud has the intestinal flu. He started vomiting and couldn't stop. Slept practically all day. Sam M____________ is back in the store with us.

Mom and her brother have some friction. Whether it's related to her crossing the picket lines, I don't know.

The bills get paid. This makes my mom happy. The strike was wearing her out with worry.

When a kid my sizes starts puking, it gets your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment