Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday, December 4

Saturday, December 4 - Business better today. Bud got haircut. Boss announced that we would have Christmas party - the 14th. Hooray!

Sunday, December 5 - My Sunday to work - 65° outside

Monday, December 6 - Got my hair fixed. Went over and picked up Bud's stereo and took it to Mom's. Had flat and had to call Triple-A

My mom loves parties. Store parties are her favorite, followed closely by bridal and baby showers. She was always the driving force behind the party games.

It took me until I was almost seventeen to figure out that Grandma Patton was the keeper of the Christmas presents. It was a safe bet - we only went there on weekends, and I didn't drive.

We were a AAA family, and we would have had them on speed dial if speed dial had been invented by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment